UAB Baltic Energy Project, company code 302678974, registered office address Oršos g. 7-308, LT-09300 Vilnius, e-mail: email@example.com, telephone +37066880540 (hereinafter referred to as the Company or we/us), undertakes to ensure protection of the personal information and rights of the individuals who visit the www.trakukaimynyste.lt website (hereinafter referred to as the Visitors or you) when you use our website (hereinafter referred to as the Website) and its content.
When you visit the Website, the Company uses various technologies to save data in order to make the use of the Website more convenient and safer for the Visitors, and to make the services offered more relevant.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Cookies – what are they?
Cookies are small files that your internet browser loads on your computer, tablet or other smart device when you visit the Website. Cookies allow the Website to save data such as:
– login details (IP address of the connecting device, login time);
– browser type;
– data about how you browse the Website (which sections you visit, which services you are interested in).
– recognise returning Website Visitors. Cookies help to show the right information to Visitors;
– analyse your habits so that the functioning of the Website is convenient, efficient and meets your needs and expectations, for example, by ensuring that you easily find everything you are looking for;
2. COOKIES USED ON THE WEBSITE
First-party cookies – these are cookies created by the website you are visiting. The information stored in them can only be read by that website. A website may also use external services that create their own cookies as well – these are third-party cookies.
Persistent cookies – these are cookies that are stored on the user’s computer and are not automatically deleted when the browser is closed, unlike session cookies, which are deleted as soon as the browser is closed.
When you visit the Website, persistent cookies may be created that remain on your computer after your visit to the Website and continue to be used. When you visit the Website again (they are valid and are not deleted after you finish browsing the Website), and/or short-term (session) cookies that are deleted after you finish browsing the Website.
Please note that essential cookies are a condition for using the Website. If you reject these cookies, you can be sure that the Website will function. Below we list the main cookies used on the Website according to their type, the data they collect, and their validity period.
2.1. Cookies used by third parties
Third-party advertising cookies – some of the advertisements you see on the Website are provided by other parties. Some of these entities use their own cookies to analyse how many people saw a particular ad or how many people saw it more than once. The companies that create these cookies apply their own usage procedures, so we have no influence on the creation or storage of these cookies. We recommend that you take the time to read the privacy or cookie policies of those companies, which can be found on their websites.
Other third-party cookies – on some pages of the Websites, other entities (for example, social media site operators) may also use their own anonymous cookies, designed to adapt the programmes or mobile apps created by them to your needs. Due to the specifics of how cookies work, our Website does not have access to the information transmitted by these cookies, just as other entities do not have access to the information collected by the cookies we set.
The most important third-party cookies used on the Company’s Websites are:
- Name: _fbp. Placed by: Facebook. Purpose: Store and track visits across websites. Expiration period: 3 months. Type: HTTP cookie.
- Name: _ga. Placed by: Google Analytics. Purpose: Store anonymised statistics. Expiration period: 1 year. Type: HTTP cookie. Type: HTTP cookie.
- Name: _gcl_au. Placed by: Google Tag Manager. Purpose: Store and track conversions. Expiration period: Persistent. Type: HTTP cookie.
- Name: _gid. Placed by: Google Analytics. Purpose: Count and track page views. Expiration period: 1 day. Type: HTTP cookie.
- Name: fr. Placed by: Facebook. Purpose: Deliver a series of advertisement products. Expiration period: 3 months. Type: HTTP cookie.
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google, Inc. The information collected by Google Analytics is transmitted to and stored by Google. Google may transfer the information collected by Google Analytics to third parties when required by law or when those third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
We recommend that you take the time to read Google’s privacy and cookie policies.
3. REJECTING AND BLOCKING COOKIES
Most browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. Visitors may block or delete cookies and similar unique identifiers at their own discretion if their browser or device settings allow them to do so.
Please note that essential cookies and analytical cookies are a condition for using the Website. If you reject these cookies, you can be sure that the Website will function.
4. VALIDITY AND OTHER GENERAL PROVISIONS